Ever since Charity was able to cross the monkey bars Kelly has been trying, so this was quite the momentous occasion when she finally mastered it! She did it on Friday I think, for the first official time, but Monday was the soonest we were able to take Daddy down there to see it and get pictures. It was pretty neat for Kelly- she feels really special and proud of herself. I love that she gets so excited about her accomplishments. Anyway- here's the video of it and some pictures in case the video isn't enough for you :) Way to go Kelly!
patiently waiting her turn :)
and there's Charity- the old-timer
I forgot I threw these on here too :) There's lukey going down the slide :)
And Brad :) we love the park
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Kelly's new thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw you all out there on Monday night. It looked like you guys were having fun. :)
I come the day after these momentous pictures were taken and I had to read about this on the blog? Ouch! HA HA...kidding! Way to go, Kelly!
Post a Comment