Nate got his official offer with his date for training!! We are really nervous and really excited!! I don't want to put a lot of info on here, but just wanted to let you all know that the waiting part is over!! Let me know if you want me to email you the details!

7 comments:
Congrats nate! You deserve it!
Great news. I don't want you to move though!!! Let's get together and play before summer is over, okay?
I need details! m-bwebster@hotmail.com
Hey...talked to Jeremy Paskett today, he says stay in a basement apartment..they are much cooler and better for tornado season, and there are 2 apartment complexes to try to stay in...I think they end in "green"...just a heads up...
Congratulations again!
does this involve moving? Nobody said you could move again!
No Tony- we're not moving out of utah....if anything it will be closer to the airport, but even that won't be for a while...thanks for caring though :)
whew! Thanks for the reassurance Christa
Post a Comment