Luke taking a lunch break :)
Here's Nate in action- hopefully Meg can get me one of those good ones I took with her camera ;)
Saturday was a total blast! We got to go up to Nate's sister's husband's family's cabin (how's that for a mouthful :) did you follow that? My sister-in-law's in-laws invited all of their children's in-law's families to a fun little day at their cabin. I thought it was a really fun idea. It was a beautiful location, and wasn't too hot. We mostly just sat there which personally made the whole day quite heavenly. We were watching (and kind of playing) in the Horshoe Tournament (it was really fun even though I totally stink at it) Thankfully I only had to lose 2 games before I was done :) It's a little embarrassing to keep throwing the horshoe so terribly in front of so many people. Better luck next year I'm hoping.
My kids had the time of their lives as well. Charity and Kelly played with Sierra and her other cousins in the play house (I really am not sure what they did the whole time, they were just off having fun most of the time) If I could see the girls it was because they were sneaking more cookies! My kids are total food addicts. They just kept coming back for more! Bradley and Luke played in the pool most of the time- Luke was hilarious to watch- he's so good at entertaining himself, and playing with other kids- kinda makes me laugh to see him interact with other kids. He totally fried the LOWER half of his back (he was the only one I didn't get sunblock on and he was the only one that stayed in the sun the WHOLE time) but he had been bending over to play in the water most of the time so he has a really unusual sunburn :) poor kid.... where were his parents anyway! Noah, Nate and I just sat there :) the whole time :) I LOVED it! Thanks again Meg and Chris for all the fun and food!! We hope to get invited again next year!! (we need to redeem ourselves in horshoes)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Saturday at the Taylor Cabin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment