This is Charity's new obsession. She found this cricket (well, wait, LUKE found it under our chair in our front room, and then Charity caught it). Yes, it came in our house on its own, and has yet to leave. She carries him around in this paper cup. He occaisionally jumps out, and gets lost. But Kelly is apparently really good at loacating him. One time they found him under Charity's flower pillow on her bed- how disgusting is that! She keeps track of all of his poopings, and keeps me updated on his latest jump, so it's really been keeping her busy. She still hasn't settled on a name. I know I should probably make her take it outside, but it's really cute to see her so enthralled. I have to admit I don't like to have it too close to me though- even though it's only a cricket- they're really creepy looking! So anyway- I know- we do need to get out more.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
charity's Pet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment