We went to the park to have a picnic with Brent, Sarah, Heidi and Steve. It was really fun. My family has SO many pictures at this park when I was growing up, so it's always fun to go hang out there. Bradley and Luke LOVED the train coming by blowing it's "choo-choo". Noah could have done without it :) but the big boys loved it.
Then Uncle Steve went and bummed some cotton candy off of some people for us- Thanks Steve! Who doesn't love cotton candy!! (well besides Luke anyway).
Then we made our way back to Salt Lake and went to Marci's reception. It was really pretty at the Gallivan Center- I couldn't believe I had never been there before! The kids LOVED the water fountain thing, the pictures aren't so great since it was pretty dark out :) but anyway. It was neat to see the Coles and everyone else that we got to see there for that matter. It was like a Ridgecrest 1st Ward Reunion! Nate and I were saying how there is just something about those people that just make you feel so much love. We feel like we are with family- and we were even gone for 2 years!!! Can't get enough of the Coles either- we need to make it up there for Sunday. Congratulations Marci- you're gonna love being married! Claire- I need some of your pictures!!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
More fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think that's a really cool picture with the water! It was really fun to see you guys as real live people too! :)
I love "The Train Park"! We would have all of our kid's birthday parties there :) Have you ever been ice-blocking on the hill? Since we have 2 summer birthdays, our kids always looked forward to ice-blocking there!
thanks Lace!
We'll have to try the ice blocking there- that would be great!
Hey Christa, this is Ashlee Harris, the one who moved into Ridgecrest 1st ward right when you guys were moving out. Hope ya remember me, I was just looking at some blogs and fell upon yours! IT's so cute and so good to see you guys and good to catch up with your cute family! I wish we could have known you for longer, you are an amazing mom with so much passion for your family. What a cute blog with so many pics of your cute kids, I love it!
Post a Comment