I keep wanting to post this, because it was so stinkin' cute. The other day I was standing in the kitchen cooking, and Luke was standing on a chair up to the bar watching me (this is his FAVORITE thing to do :) "Watch mamma, WATCH!"). So I guess there was a fly on my back, and Luke saw it so he screams out "FWY!! Mamma!! FWY!! BAACK!" And he's totally got this worried look on his face, and I'm like- "It's okay Lukey, Mommy will be okay." But no, he wasn't going to have it, he starts calling out, "I get it!! I get it!!", then he jumps down from the chair and comes waddling over to me, reaches his hand up and totally wacks my behind!! Then he's all, "GOT IT!! Got it Mamma! Save you??" SO STINKIN' CUTE!! He's my little hero :)


1 comment:
That is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment