Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First time for sprinklers this summer!!


Okay, so I totally went overboard with how many pictures I'm posting- my dad likes to see lots, so we'll blame it on him :)

we justified using the sprinklers with how dry and yellow the lawn is. Eventhough we're technically not supposed to water on Mondays.


This poor disturbed child is telling me that the water got on him :( We're gonna have to work on getting him back into the sprinklers- he liked them so much last year!




these kinds of things totally take me back to when I was younger- I think I spent the whole summer in my swimsuit, calling the Time and Temp number to see when it got up to 80 degrees.



I just think Charity is so pretty



He's got such the Superhero stance when he's running around :)



laying on the driveway to get dry- love that


now he's a little happier- still not in the water though


Here's a "Bad Mom Moment" for ya- I completely spaced the sunblock yesterday when we were walking Charity to school, so my kids got fried!!! I hate it when I forget that!! But I do think there is nothing cuter than sandal tanlines on little kids' feet :) HOPEFULLY this turns into a tan quickly.




bumb prints










I didn't want Noah to feel left out of the camera-happy-ness



Kelly is seriously so flexible

No comments: