I just had to share the cute things that Charity, Kelly and Bradley all said the other day.
Charity is so perceptive! We were watching tv, and the commercial came on about Calvin Klein coming to Macy's- if you haven't seen it- they're showing Calvin Klein through the Macy's mall, and as he's walking through meeting people all the famous women are swooning all over him- sighing, bla bla bla- so the commercial ends, and Charity bursts out really matter-of-fact like, "He's handsome, but he's not as handsome as Daddy!"
I just thought it was so stinkin' cute! The love of a daughter! Well, and I did think it was amazing that she even knew that that was the message they were trying to get across- I saw it again last night and realized that they don't even say anything (in words) about him being handsome! It's just assumed. Who woulda thought a six-year old would pick up on that. Scares me a little :) She's right though!
Then cute little Kelly, trying to figure out this whole nursing thing, says to me,
"Mom, does Noah's food come out one side and his milk comes out the other?"
I just think that's cute and so very creative :)
And then sweet little Bradley- we were driving home from the Dentist, the sun was starting to peek through some of the dark clouds we had seen on the way- and he tells me that
"Heavenly Father turned the lights on!!"
I just love being a part of my kids' lives and being able to hear their cute little thoughts. One of the great privileges of being a mom!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Perception, Creativity, and Simple Faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids are so great! Hilarious, too!
Post a Comment