Charity swinging. I don't think I even got a picture of my dad. Whoops.
And once again I got lazy with my camera since there were other cameras there. I always assume I can get their's.
This is a picture of my brother throwing a frisbee- you can barely see the frisbee looks like it's under that jeep in the background. But anyway- I worked really hard to get one of him actually throwing it. (I couldn't get one of him catching it because he never did :) HA HA jk brent)
Daddy and the boys!
Luke was being way cute on the swings. He gets a little nervous at first, but then he just starts laughing. Way cute.
Luke and Brad had a blast in the big pipe things. I remember playing in those when I was little. I can't believe they still have them, they're kind of dangerous!
Brad jumps off of everything now! He's such a boy. Here is another one of those precious moments. Bradley was so sweet to help Lukey! If Luke would've just put his donut down for two seconds he could have done it himself though I think :)
It was my dad's birthday on Saturday, so we went up to Bountiful to celebrate. It's always fun to hang out with everyone at the park. My kids are in heaven practically the whole time with all the attention and spoiling that they get from their Aunts and Uncles and especially Grandpa. It's funny to me that I look back and realize that I kinda just sat there the whole time while everyone entertained my kids. Luckily Nana was there to entertain me :) I really appreciate all the love that everyone shows my kids though.... sure was a fun Saturday. After the park we went over to my Mom's and celebrated an early Mother's Day. I love being able to see Grandpa M too. He was so fun to talk to. He's always so fascinated by my kids, and that makes me feel good. I hope he has recovered from all the chaos that comes with our visits :) Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Happy Birthday Dad!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Grandpa Hatch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You always get such amazing action photos of Brad!
Post a Comment