Friday, May 23, 2008

Big Boy Haircuts


Brad and Luke were in desperate need of haircuts so I finally just gave in and took them to the nearest place. I just love how cute my boys look after their haircuts. For some reason I'm sad about the old hair being gone, but at least they look way cute afterward :) Here's Luke getting his- he was REALLY good. Although even though he just sat there pretty calm the whole time- the constant turning of his head at all the sounds he hears and whenever something happens, I don't know how they can even make it look decent :)

Here he is smiling for the camera :) Love that cheesy grin


Brad got done before I remembered I had my camera in the car. He looks way cute though. I'm so happy to have that ducktail gone! :) He lets me rub my hands on the really short part on the back- love it! I'm savoring the moments since I know he probably won't let me when he gets older :)

No comments: