Friday, May 16, 2008




Okay so Luke's latest..... He likes to drink his milk ("drinky miwk") in this orange cup with the green lid. Then for the ENTIRE day he tries to keep it in the pantry!! This is one of the few places he can keep it where he can get it out whenever he wants and where he's not worried about someone else drinking it (I think he thinks that anyway :)). It's so funny to me. He's just so particular.
And then, another funny thing Luke did yesterday- I was clearing the table from lunch- we had had Ramen Soup, and Root Beer (thanks Dad), and as I was going to pour Luke's bowl into the sink I realized that the broth was bubbling- it was weird at first but then I realized he had just dumped his Root Beer into his soup!! Charity and Kelly confirmed it later, and said that they had "told him it would be gross, but he just ate it anyway!" He's seriously nuts! But at least he is comfortable with being nuts :) Ya gotta love the kid.
(the Crisco vegetable oil was on sale, just in case you were wondering why I have so many :) same with the cake mixes :))

No comments: