Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a great Spring Break!


My mom came down yesterday to hang out, and she brought all the stuff to make these cute little candy airplanes. The kids had fun making the planes and eating all the candy in the process :)


My kids are so cute :)

Luke was being a goof ball- so I had to capture the moment

This is his, "have some more?...gwamma.....pwee?"


Charity's testing out her plane.

Kelly's such a sweetie.


Ham

and Cheese

Kelly flew her plane around a whole bunch so that it could dry :)


Luke was being funny- I don't know quite how to explain what he was doing, but he was trying to look sneaky while he was stealing and eating this piece of gum. He bounces while he has his shoulders shrugged like this- are you trying it? It's way funny :)


see! I'm still laughing.


"hmmm, maybe I wanted a different candy...."

"what do you have??"

This was brad trying to imitate Lukey.

Now Charity's plane is making it's flight.


"Do I see some candy on the floor??" (Luke really lives for the next treat- it's pathetic)


We had such a nice Spring Break! I wish I had taken more pictures all week!! We made cookies and played lots of games; hung out with Christy and her kids; the girls got to have all of their new friends over to play; Uncle Steve and Whitney came over to try my yummy pie; we played and had a yummy dinner at Jared and Paulette's for the Jazz Game; Grandma Hatch came and made candy airplanes and went to the park with us; and the Lignells came over! Not to mention all the couch fishing, and bathroom door locking :) we did. Unfortunately I took a little bit of a break from the housework, which can never be good :) But we had SO MUCH FUN this week. It's gonna be a bummer to have to take Charity back to school. Funny that it felt like such a break- she only goes to school for 2 hours and 45 minutes a day- but it was fun. Time to get back to life I guess :)


No comments: