How fun is this!!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... my sister-in-law did this on her blog, and I didn't win, but I'm totally stealing her cute idea anyway. You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on next Saturday, April 26th I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out will get something from me! (in the mail if you live far away) Winners will be posted on Sunday, April 27th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Don't worry Christa, I'm looking out for you. You are right I should have put Nate's name in. He is always lucky. Even though you didn't win I have something for you that I will send with Jen and Nancy.
Ok, I'll bite. I have something fun I could send if I pay it forward. And this is a fun idea. Looks like your doing well.
You guys- the odds are slightly in Shannon's favor if NOBODY ELSE PUTS THEIR NAME IN!!!! HELLO!! :) jk, not trying to sound naggy, but come on!
Can I play?
yes Beth, sorry, of COURSE you can play- I was so busy pouting that nobody was playing that I forgot- sorry. But at least I know there are 2 people looking at my blog :) That just makes it all worth it...
Hey you should invite me over sometime!
Post a Comment