I've been tagged by my awesome sister-in-law Beth.
The following are my ABC's:
A- Attached or single: Attached -Nate and I have been married for almost 7 years (I like to say almost 7 because then people don't have to wonder why we have a 6 year old :). It will be 7 in May :)
B- Best Friend(s): Nate all the way!! He is my hero.
C- Cake or Pie: I don't really like cake all that much, unless it's icecream cake from Dairy Queen, but pie isn't always my favorite either- I like brownies- if you can make brownies into a cake or pie then that's mine.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday- Nate's home, awake before me, singing his little made up songs to the kids in the kitchen while they make breakfast- Love that!
E- Essential Item: my camera (surprise, surprise).
F- Favorite Color: Purple, Red, and Yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: gummi worms- although if they're chocolate covered- Gummi bears are really yummy.
H- Hometown: Sandy, UT
I -Indulgence(s): Chocolate, cadbury mini eggs, chocolate chip cookies, caramel popcorn and in case you didn't get it before- brownies (but I'm sure there are many more, I just sound like a pig now.
J- January or July: July all the way!
K-Kids: Cheerful Charity, Cute Kelly, Super Brad, Goofy Luke, and Nursing Noah
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends and a reason to take a picture of them :)
M- Marriage Date: May 15, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 3- Brent, Heidi, Steve (if you don't count my 18 sibling-in-laws- and soon to be 19 right steve (wink wink, nudge nudge :))
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples- no wait, Oranges- I like those little Clementines that we always get at Christmastime.
P- Phobias or Fears: I have a fear of my house burning down, don't know where it came from, but apparently it's hereditary and I've passed it down to my daughter.
Q- Quote(s):My favorite- "Trials are like manuer, they sure stink but they can help you grow".
R- Reason To Smile: I have the best husband and kids a girl could want, and they actually love me back!
S- Season: Spring.
T- Tag Six: The six of you that read my blog :)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love Pepper Jack Cheese too, Beth! how funny.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm not a vegetarian, but does that make me an oppressor?
W- Worst Habit: Complaining and spending too much time filling out tags :)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds- now why would anyone choose x-rays with an option like ultrasound! Course I did have that one ultrasound a long time ago that was somewhat painful (not pregnancy related, that's all you need to know :))
Y- Your Favorite Food: I like Italian food- just about anything Italian sounds yummy to me right now. Well, anything I don't have to make myself sounds yummy to me right now :)
Z- Zodiac sign- Capricorn
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment