Charity's cute little tooth has been kinda loose for the last month or so (she thinks it was longer, but I couldn't get it to budge when I would "wiggle" it until like a month ago). Then we noticed her permanent one coming in from behind, so we started trying to motivate her to get it out of there. SO she's been working on it for about 2 weeks nonstop now.
Well, so yesterday, Charity was sucking on her shirt, and since Kelly thinks it's her job to stop Charity from doing that- KellyYANKED on charity's shirt to get it out of her mouth, and in the process pulled Charity's tooth right out!!! She was bleeding and crying so much, and probably hurting too, that she didn't even notice what had happened. She went and got some tissue to wipe off the blood and when I looked in her mouth to see where she was bleeding from we noticed that her tooth was GONE!! I had to search through the tissue to find the little thing!
We found the tooth, and Charity's tears turned into this HUGE smile and excitement! She was SO EXCITED to finally have her tooth out that she didn't even care about the pain. And personally, just looking at how long the root on this tooth was, how it had been ripped out of the front and torn her gums, she HAD to be in a little pain.
Kelly the Dentist apologized profusely, and since Charity was actually happy, she accepted. Kelly kept kissing her on the cheek, it was kind of cute. (and I wish you could see how wet Kelly's shirt was from sucking on it!!! The little stinker has the same problem as Charity!!)
She probably saved us the trouble of having to have the Dentist do it I think- considering that permanent one was right there coming up- I don't think the root was dissolving like it was supposed to (listen to me, like I know what I'm talking about :)) I'll consider it a good thing :)
This was the "I THINK this is a good thing?" face.
This is the "I lost my tooooth, I lost my tooooth, I lost my toooth!!!! I can't wait to tell my class, I can't wait to tell EVERYONE!!! I'm the only one in the family to lose my tooth!!! When is Daddy coming home so I can show him that I lost my tooth!!! I LOST MY TOOOOOOTH!!!!!" face :) She's pretty proud of herself, it's adorable.
She wanted me to put this one on here cuz she said "it's the CUTEST"! I just love how kids have so much self-esteem. She DOES look the cutest!!! It's crazy to have a kid old enough to lose a tooth!! She's growing up WAY to fast for me. It's one of those special things that you look forward to for them though. She is SO HAPPY about it :)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Charity finally "lost" her tooth!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Charity! That is such a huge milestone! Christa- you can tell the truth- did you cry? :)
Did the tooth fairy come? Ty is still waiting for even a loose tooth. I think he's getting a little frustrated- but whaddoo yah do?? Anyway- love the smile!
almost Julie! If I hadn't been bugged at Kelly for pulling it :)I might have!
Post a Comment