On Saturday, when we got home from Murray Park, Nate and I just sat on our nice cozy porch while the kids all ran around. It was SO NICE. Felt like it had been so long since we were able to do that! Charity rode her bike for us. She's such a pro- didn't have any trouble getting up on her bike and riding it even though it's been a year. What a great day!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was just looking at your pictures and finally "get" where you live. I recognize the garage and car in the one picture. I really need to get down there sometime. I am feeling the gas prices now that I don't get such great gas milage. I am going to have to come see you guys though. There has to be some excuse to come to Eagle Mountain. Oh wait, I will be in Lehi in a few weeks, maybe I'll come home through Eagle Mountain.
Home through Eagle Mountain? I don't know about that, but maybe it would give Christa and I a chance to hang out instead of just talking about it.
Post a Comment