Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We need to get out more :)


Yesterday, Luke didn't fall asleep on the way home from taking Charity to school like he usually does, so come 2:30, he was getting pretty sleepy. He climbed in Noah's seat, and was rocking himself for a while, and then the next time I looked at him he had totally zonked out. It was cute. He slept there for a good hour- I think he woke up just before we picked up Charity- funny kid. Please ignore the messy house- I would have cleaned it up for the picture, but I was preoccupied :) Noah's had me working for him 24/7 the last few days.


Charity, Kelly and I made up this game a long time ago when we were doing the laundry. It's a lot like the old Monkeys in a Barrel game my grandparents used to have. But you try to hook the hangers on to each other and see how many you can pick up in a row. Charity was doing really good and wanted a picture of it :) Please ignore the messy house, and the scraggly-looking kids :) I'm not accountable for how they look until at least 11:00 :) (I'm kidding)

No comments: