I finally remembered my camera this time :) We got to go to the park this week, it was so nice out. The wind is kinda crazy out here, but it had slowed down a little. I totally had to beg Luke to let me take pictures of him for some reason. Normally he's following me around, but this was him hurring down the slide before I could click it- looks kinda cute this way I think.
Brad has a blast at the park. It's the time when his grumpies go away, and he is his sweet little angelic self. He kept running over and giving me hugs to tell me that I'm "da best mom to bwing me to da park!" Love that! (yes, his shirt is wet, and all I can say is- Raquel started it!)
SuperBrad in action!!! He really is our little Superhero.
Charity sure hasn't skipped a beat with missing out on the monkey bars and stuff at school- I thought she might have to relearn it all- but NOPE.
Luke's a goof.
Kinda dark- it's Brad in the tunnel.
He's such a big boy now! I look at this picture and I can barely tell that it's my little Lukey!! He's just growing up so fast!
Kelly too! She never dared to do this last summer!- well, not on her own at least!
Luke was totally roaring as he was chucking these huge pieces of.....whatever they are...rubber or something- it was funny.
She really has gotten so good on these! Here's a nice shot of her bumb.
Kelly the little doll.
Charity in action- she played on these pretty much the whole time we were there.
I just like this cuz you can see the mountains in the back- looks kinda cool, like our park is really in the middle of nowhere
So if you're wondering "why all the new pictures?" it's because my Nana is bored. I figured I could send her the link to my blog and this could keep her busy for a couple of minutes. Well, maybe even longer- she does see double now! It's also because I hate making decisions- I am a middle child.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Playing at the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment