here's one that you can see Noah in :) we were totally out of chairs, didn't even think about that part!
It was really fun to have everyone over to our house this year. My family is pretty small, so it didn't feel like too much. In fact as I was counting I realized that my little family makes up HALF of the entire Hatch family :) Crazy. But I felt like things went really well, even with trying to figure out how to cook all the food while we cooked the turkey. We're definitely not pros at this, but it will sure be fun to get some more practice in years to come. We will definitely work on having more chairs next time :) Thanks everyone that came and helped, I thought it was really nice and I hope you all felt the same. We missed Nana, but thoroughly enjoyed her cheesecake.
I love Thanksgiving, and love making a big deal about it. I love noticing the little tiny blessings, tender mercies of the Lord, almost as much as the big ones, but they sound funnier to list. I do want to say that without Nate and my kids my life would feel completely meaningless. There are a lot of things I am thankful for right now, but without them, they would all be void. They make everything worthwhile. I am thankful for a place to live. I am thankful for family who are like friends and friends who are like family (to quote Aimee). I am thankful to be a member of the only true church on the face of this earth, and grateful for the leaders of our church and that they are inspired men. I am glad that I can follow their teachings and become better from it. I am thankful for the scriptures. I am thankful for Nate's job and that he finally has it. I am thankful that he is finally in his career. I am really thankful for the Thanksgiving season and for the chance to focus on these things. Thank you all for checking out our blog, for leaving comments, for being connected. I really love that we can stay connected with all of you through the blog, and that we are able to share experiences, good and bad, and that I am able to feel everyone's support- it really is a blessing sometimes to hear what you all have to say, and I appreciate that. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and that you all have a wonderful Christmas Season as well.

2 comments:
What a cute family! I love the pics of Noah and Charlie... gotta love a good baby pic. The one Bradley took of him is pretty good, maybe he'll be a photographer:0)
Thanks so much for having us over Christa! It was a great meal and it was fun to be with your family!
Post a Comment