Kelly's been learning this song at school, I guess. She sang it for me like 3 times and everytime kept forgetting the rest :) But then all the other times I've heard her sing it outside of me videotaping it, she's done it just fine :) Just a little camera-shy maybe :) But I just love getting videos of her singing- she's got such a cute little voice.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww, what a sweetie! She does have a cute voice:) Jon SchmiDT I couldn't remember the sp, oops. He lives in the Ward Canyon Ward (previously the 54th ward, it was split a few months ago). Right above my parents and your Dad. Sometimes he fills in for the organist (Jackie Larsen... Lybert now... did you know that bro. Lybert and Sis. Larsen got married after their spouses died? CUTE couple)
Post a Comment