I just wanted to document how much my kids love popcorn (Sticky Popcorn to be specific). Last Wednesday I had told the kids that we would make sticky popcorn "tomorrow". Thursday came around, and I had completely forgotten. A few hours before it was time for me to leave with the girls to go to the Festival of Trees, I was telling the boys that I would be leaving and Bradley got really sad (I thought because he was going to miss me, but I was wrong:)). I found out after a lot of coaxing that he was really bummed that we weren't going to be able to make sticky popcorn like I had said :) Needless to say we got the popcorn popper right out and made some sticky popcorn :) I love how excited they get for popcorn (anything simple for that matter). I love that they can remember when I tell them we will make it. It's just way cute to me. And this picture is now one of my favorites just because it has all 3 of my boys enjoying the excitement.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sticky Popcorn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw cute! So what exactly is sticky popcorn? Is this something I am missing out on? I love your huge poinsettia in the background! Wow!
It's just caramel popcorn, we have a recipe that uses marshmellows though, so it's REALLY sticky (and that's how they like it- I tried making the crunchy kind, and they don't really go for that)it's yummy and I make it way too much :) My dad gave us the poinsettia on Thanksgiving how cool is that!!
Post a Comment