Friday, December 19, 2008

Maynes Monday night Madness (3 pts for that one Nate!)


We were just goofing around, playing and I remembered how my family used to do "Dog piles" all the time. It was really fun to do it with my kids :) DOG PILE ON CHARITY!!!


Sorry this is blurry, Charity took it- I just thought it was funny :)


And this is a really flattering one of Charity to use as blackmail (sp? it's not black MALE is it??) later.


Luke's sitting with me here as I post this and he keeps telling me this is the picture where his "boogers are coming out!"





And another flattering one.
This is not as easy as it looks :)

4 comments:

meg said...

I really love that last picture. There's not a lot of you with the kids and it is just such a fun, sweet pic!! What a cute fam you are!

Meredith said...

"Dog Piling" is a common event at our house happening at least fifteen times a day with everyone yelling and screaming and not having nearly as much fun with it as you all were. Eventually someone starts crying. All in a days fun for us!

christa said...

oh, give us some time, I'm sure it will turn into that soon enough :) Doesn't everything....

Momma Dil said...

There are no words for those pictures of Charity...I love them!