Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thanks again, Annie!


Okay, so every year the Coles go on their trip to Yellowstone, and every year for some reason I always think about them going- whether it's because I see it on blogs, or hear about it in emails or whatever- I ALWAYS think about it and this year when the postcards came from Annie- it hit me- it's the postcards!! That's why I always feel like a part of the Cole's vacation! I LOVE that Annie sends us a postcard!! And for the last couple years it has been these cute puzzle ones (which we absolutely love by the way!). This year, she spoiled us even MORE and sent one for each of the kids!!! They totally got into the whole putting the puzzles together ( I had to help a little), but it was a really fun little afternoon activity! I just LOVED listening to all the things they had to say about their postcard, the thing on the picture, what Annie wrote to them on the back... it was hilarious- here are a few:
Charity: How did Annie know that I like Pink?
Kelly: How did Annie know that Purple is my favorite color?
Bradley: How she know my name?
Charity: That is so cool that she knew I liked bears!
Kelly: Annie is so smart to pick out a cute baby wolf for me!
Bradley: A RAIN CLOUD!!! (Later I explained that it was a geyser :) Lots of water splashing up out of the ground- he was thrilled)
Charity: Is annie this pretty one (pointing to her picture on the wall) with the long hair that came to Alaska??
Kelly: How come Annie doesn't come over??
Bradley: I want to wiv in Awaka again.
Charity: Mom, you are so good at doing puzzles, can I undo mine and watch you do it again :)?
Kelly: Mom, I need to give you a hug, Annie said! (why doesn't she listen to me that well!)
Bradley: How does she know Luke's name??
Charity: Who's Cole??? (lol- I love that you call him that Annie :))Maybe Annie doesn't know that we (I loved that "we") named him Noah.




(the other day, Kelly was playing with her baby- we were playing babies together, I had Noah, and she had her baby. She was asking me what my baby's name was and I said, "Noah Cole Maynes" and she said, "I think my baby's name is going to be Rose......Rose COLE!" So she likes the name too :) anyway- just a cute little thing)
Thanks again, Annie! We feel very privileged, and loved, and thought of! We hope you and the rest of the fam had an awesome time. We just love the Cole Family.

3 comments:

Julz said...

That Annie is so cool!

Annie Cole said...

Cool enough to name a child after Julz? :)

Annie Cole said...

Christa, Oye! I love making it on your blog! What a privilage. I have so much to say right now.

Yes, Charity, I am the pretty one, and don't you ever forget that. :)

Holy guilt trip Kelly! I will go to your house, very soon!!

Brad, of course I know your name. Brad, of course I know Luke's name.
Charity, of course I know Noah's name. (I like to refer to him as Cole though, I go by my middle name too, I think it's okay. :))

Love ya!
Lilly