Wednesday was our last day together. I feel kind of bad because I had all these wonderful plans and ideas for Nate's last week, and things I wanted to do for him, and unfortunately, most of them did not happen. Time just flew by so fast. It was still fun nonetheless, and Nate says he has no regrets about it and he loved it, so we're all good :) Just means I will have to make up for it in packages later I guess :)
We really just played around a lot in the morning. The kids had Daddy help them look for bugs......etc. Then Jared and Paulette watched the kids for us in the afternoon so that we could go out on one last date (sounds like Nate was dying or something, it's just 3 months- not forever)- thanks again Jared and Paulette. And then we went to the park and had a McDonald's picnic and played around. It was really a good time. Good memories to hang on to.
Charity took this picture of us- I think she's really getting good :) Just a little blurry I guess.
Noah did his first time swinging in a swing :) He was loving it until his big brother Luke was helping push him.
It was hard to watch Nate and Brad have so much fun together- they're like best buds- I know Brad's gonna have a hard time with Nate being gone.
are these not the cutest pictures EVER!
One last time with the "dragon" taking them to bed
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Nate's last day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment