Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Free Haircuts- you get what you paid for :)


I got sick of looking at the boys and thinking, "That kid needs a haircut." So I finally broke down and just cut their hair yesterday! Yep, all by myself. I have cut Nate's hair a few times--normally turned out okay (except the time our clippers wigged out on us- no pun inteneded! HA! jk. remember that Wendy?), but I have never done the boys' before. I was hoping I could just do the same on their's that I would have on Nate's, my only concern was getting them to hold still. I ended up just putting a movie on the computer here for them and let them watch while I cut. I must say- I think they look just fine! I really couldn't have expected more from a free haircut :) I think they really turned out alright! I was pretty proud of myself :)

2 comments:

Momma Dil said...

So...you said with free haircuts you get what you paid for. Any connection between that statement and the fact that your boys are wearing hats in that picture? Hmm...

Wendy said...

Ha I was wondering the same thing as Sherry. . .don't you want to show off your handy work, or are you trying to hide it with hats? I actually immediatly thought about the late night haircut when I started reading your post. Wasn't that the night before one of your babies was blessed too? You should have just come over :) I would have given them free haircuts! I actually got Roman all dressed for church Sunday then looked at him and said "You need a haircut!" Spencer was already gone to church so I tackled a haircut alone too!