Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July



For the 4th of July we went to Lynn and Ali's for a BBQ, and then met Dan and Jen at the park for fireworks. We had a really good time. Here's Charity and Bradley jumping on the trampoline.


This picture is mainly for Andrea- thanks again for the cute pants (does this shot work for ya :))


I got this picture to show Kelly's obsession with shoulder rides. It's usually Grandpa Hatch, but yesterday she found out there are more people who will give into her requests. She's so funny, I'm not really sure what it is, but she loves it.


Grandpa Russ holding Noah- I love the Grandfather and Grandson pictures for some reason. Don't they look cute together though :)


My kids just loved playing in the dirt. Hopefully Lynn and Ali don't put in grass too soon :)


Ashlyn is such the funnest cousin!! My kids are always so well-loved at the famliy things, and Ashlyn is definitely one of their favorites. She is so good at playing with the little ones, and making sure that everyone is having fun. I sure hope my girls can grow up to be so sweet and loving of their little cousins. She's a good example.


I always have to try to take pictures when it's dark out :) Here we are at the park on the blankets eating popcorn and playing with glo sticks just waiting for the firework show.


It was way nice of Dan and Jen to invite us and share their popcorn and glo sticks with us. They are always so generous and fun to be with. And I must say- pretty impressive fireworks show!! Nate is still talking about it :) It was like a half hour long, put to music, and had a really great finale. Maybe it's just because it's been a year and a half since we saw fireworks so up close, but it was really fun for us!!

1 comment:

Momma Dil said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't offer shoulder rides, but we did just get a trampoline so you'll have to come visit soon!