Here's our flag that we made for the family reunion. It's really nothing special, I'm not sure why I'm even putting it on here, but I like it. It symbolizes our family. It's a little hard to see in this picture, but there is a cloud devoted to each person in the family and their likes (amidst all little "Maynes" smoke that is coming out of the plane), then there's the Swedish flag to represent Nate's mission and basically our coming together, and the Salt Lake temple (I made it with white silk, so when I ironed it on it went see-through for some reason) to represent our eternal family. The plane is obviously because we are all obsessed with planes now thanks to Nate, and to represent our last few years in Alaska and with Nate doing Air Traffic Control. It was kind of fun to make. I hope to add to it- if we ever use them again.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it! You were very clever to write your name out of "clouds". You are so creative and talented!
Post a Comment