Friday, February 15, 2008

We finally went to the doctor....


It's been a while now that the kids were sick. We didn't have any kind of insurance until yesterday, and even though most of them seemed to be doing much better I still thought it might be smart to just take them all in and make sure everyone was okay. And it's a good thing I did--- They ALL had ear infections (except Noah of course, those wonderful breast-milk immunities are doing their job) Charity and Brad both had them in both ears. Who woulda thought!! Some kids are really good at faking like they're sick when they're not- mine are good at faking like they're not sick when they ARE! It was interesting taking all five of them to see the doctor at once. Took me like a half hour just to fill out all their forms while nursing Noah and referreeing the rest of them. Then that little tiny doctor's office....
Thanks to the kids- everything actually went okay- better than I had pictured :) I really feel like I'm adjusting to five better than I ever would have imagined. It's been a huge blessing, and I'm grateful for how well behaved they all usually are.
When I got out all the medicine to start handing out doses I just couldn't resist the urge to take a picture of it all. It's happened once or twice where we've had a few kids sick at a time, but never this much medicine!! Now we can start getting better!!

1 comment:

Momma Dil said...

Goodness! You must be ready to start the next round by the time you get doing handing out those first doses :) Your kids are such troopers - so awesome!