Here's Lukey opening a present from his Aunt Becky. I think it's so funny that he walks around mom and dad's with the little lei on :) (thanks Aunt Becky!)
We went to Mom and Dad's for Dad's birthday. It's so fun to be with family again. I probably sounds stupid saying this all the time, but I really missed the big family gatherings. It's funny because back when Nate and I got married his family seemed just a little bit overwhelming just because there are so many people, but now, I just LOVE IT!! It just feels so good to see my kids playing with their cousins, and to be able to sit around a talk with everyone- it's great to be back- I hope everyone knows how much I missed them all.
I just thought this was a way cute picture of Noah with his cousin. I hope it's okay with everyone involved that I put this on here :) I think it's cute.
Good times :)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Family Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment