Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I got some pictures!! They're all there!


I just love my kids!! What would I do without them!! Each one of them adds such a special little element to our family- we just wouldn't be complete without all of them. It makes me happy to know that Heavenly Father would bless me with such beautiful and happy (most of the time) kids. I am not sure I deserve it, but it's they're the greatest blessing ever. (there, I'm done bragging-- you know you would too if you had them :))


cute Brad can't take his eyes off his owie :)
and Luke's crazy little smile :)


Charity and Kelly have just become pros at the camera smile/posing, we had to compromise and put Noah on BOTH of their laps.


Baby Noah just puts up with us all :) What a cutie. Next time we'll try to prop him up a little so that you can see his face :)

No comments: