Sunday, February 10, 2008

X Day


When Kelly was in "Preschool" class we were just going through the alphabet and focusing on a different letter each day. Well, when we moved, Kelly had just done W, and had been really stressed out about missing X,Y and Z, so I told her we would do it on our own. Well, it had definitely been long enough for Kelly, so we finally did X! These are a few pictures of the things that we did- I had to cheat and just pick words that had x in them rather than words that started with it. We had fun though and it made me realize what a slacker mom I had been by not finishing it for her. It made Kelly's day :)
I only put this first one on here because Brad is totally picking his nose!! I think it's kinda funny. The second one is for his benefit :)


Charity's still still the show though I guess. They were putting their marshmellows on the X's that we drew.



This is them doing X-ercises- and with jumping jacks- we LOOKED like X's! How cheesy, sorry.


pushups- more X-ercises


crunches, again, X-ercises
(X is hard!! I was definitely able to get more creative with the other letters)


Oh, I forgot I put this one on here- Charity has been looking forward to 100 Day ever since the first week of school--- they finally made it!!! She made this cute little hat, and had a party. She was SO EXCITED!


This is Brad's Rice X picture (he made it for Daddy), and this picture was taken a few days later when I was throwing the pictures away- he was pretty devastated (but they were getting rice all over the place), so we decided to just take a picture of it (anything to get out the camera for Brad). His turned out really good :) It was fun to hear Luke talk about "Luhlo" the whole time we were making these. His had a lot more Yellow on it :)

No comments: