Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kelly in the snow


Kelly and I have about an hour a day where it's just her and I, it's been really fun. This day we were looking out the window just watching the snow fall for like a half hour. The snow was coming down in the HUGEST clumps! We both couldn't believe it. Kelly isn't one for going out and playing in the snow, but she's always got time to go outside, hang her mouth open and catch some flakes!

Sarah, if you're there, do you think these would be some you could play with for me?? Just if you're not busy with all your other business :)


Kelly's growing up to be such a sweetie. The other day she was holding Noah for me while I finished something and she totally rocked him to sleep! Not too many 4 year olds can do that! I thought it was cool, and I was proud of her. She's such a good helper with her "baby Noah".

No comments: