Monday, February 11, 2008

Hollywood Connections


After Brad's first hit he picks the ball up and walks it over to the hole, then he sets it down and puts it in :) much easier than trying to hit it a million times to get it in the hole.


Lukey had fun, but he mostly just skipped around the place.


Charity was pretty competitive (she gets that from Nate :)), and she was actually really good too.


ya gotta love the lizard that spits out the balls fifty times before it will finally work :)



This was the only picture I have with Noah in it :) He had fun too-- and actually didn't cry or need to be fed the whole time! Thank you, Noah!




This was the only picture we got of Brad on the Merry-Go-Round, not a good one, but he totally loved it. And it was funny because it took him a minute to realize it wasn't ME that was going up and down :) it was him :) He was really fascinated with the workings of it and kept watching the top how it turned around. It was funny. He's so cute.


Charity was just goofing around the whole time :) She and Kelly love these rides, it's so fun to be able to take them there.


she's such a girl :) noticing every little detail about her horse :)


The boys like the Hot Air Balloon ride. This was the only picture that turned out from this ride, but I wish you could have seen the girls- they were in their own (since I had to be with Noah) and they were not happy :(-- Kelly tells me that Charity was scared.


Kelly was a real pro with the miniature golf. I had to make sure nobody was standing within 10 feet of her swing though- she really wacked 'em :) (she probably gets that from me :))


This is a cute one of Lukey on the bus before he freaked out :) He didn't go on that ride again.


Charity loved the bus and remembered it from before (again something she remembers.....why doesn't she remember our OLD HOUSE??)


This is Luke before he changed his mind and got off. They took to long to start it and he got cold feet. But he looks cute :)


goof ball


My cute girls!

So we got to go to Hollywood Connections finally. This is kind of a special place to us since Nate and I went there on our first date to miniature golf. The kids totally love it. It's fun to do things that we are so familiar with- it's been a while since we did something familiar. We're hoping the dragon is working next time we go. And if I figure out how to do it- I'll have to put the videos of the kids on the bumper cars- that was hilarious! Good times.

1 comment:

Julz said...

Oh man I'm so jealous!! Next time I'm coming with you!