Thursday, February 28, 2008

For my entertainment


I'm not sure why I'm putting these ones on here- we were just at the doctor's office and I had my camera in the diaper bag, so we practiced up on our facial expressions. This is of course Charity's mad face


and Kelly's mad face


This is Luke's "my mom's gonna be mad" face


I think this was supposed to be Brad's mad face- he needs the practice it looks like.


Happy faces of course.


This is Brad's happy face, and that's the gum he stole from my purse while I was taking pictures of facial expressions


shy


shy, she's good at this one, many of you are very familiar with this one


I think this was supposed to be shy too :)

So, Noah is doing much much better. When we were at the doctor yesterday (a much more competant, informative, friendly doctor) he told us that Noah's lungs sounded perfectly normal now, no sign of pneumonia at all. So regardless of whether he had it or not- he is doing well now. The Amoxicillin must have helped. Thankfully it wasn't anything more and we caught it before it got too bad.

1 comment:

Lace said...

I'm glad you posted these cute faces! What a fun mom you are!