Meg has been sharing her little boy's clothes with us as he outgrows them and she let us borrow this cute little white shirt and the tan pants. I seriously don't know how she kept this so white, my boys have never been able to hand down a white church shirt, (I made sure to take it off as soon as we got home :) I'm trying to keep it nice!!) but anyway- I just had to show off these cute pictures of Noah. He just looks so handsome all dressed up- I love it!
He learned how to clap this weekend, and getting him to do it is the latest craze at our house. He won't do it for just anyone anytime, so it takes some coaxing, but it's way cute. I'm still in the process of trying to get a decent video of him doing it. He does it a lot when he's eating- he loves to eat. I think he was clapping in this picture...
Monday, September 22, 2008
What a handsome little guy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is soo adorable. I love the blue tie!
Post a Comment