I just thought this was HILARIOUS!! If you can't read it, it says, "I don't have mune will you pay me muny I have yarn and butins" And yes it is written on a card board box!!! I am still laughing about it. Where do they come up with this stuff?
And then Kelly and Bradley were sneaking around putting these "flowers" together to surprise me with it. A little later in the evening Charity saw it sitting on my dresser, and said, "WOW!! That's pretty!!! Who gave you those flowers?!!" I seriously had to think about it when she said it because I wasn't sure what she was talking about. It was the same reaction she would have given a nice bouquet of roses! It's in a ricotta cheese carton for heaven's sake :) I just think my kids are so funny :) I love the things they do to show me that they love me though :) Makes me smile (and laugh :)).
Saturday, September 13, 2008
I'm raising BUMS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who doesn't love flowers!! No matter what container they are in--right?
Your kids are so sweet! What a blessing!
Post a Comment