Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some easier ones

I have to post these so that I can remember which hairstyles we've done and like....

I loved this one on Kelly- I think I'll try it on Charity tomorrow.


And this is the one we did for picture day today....Charity loves it.


K- so I am not very good at taking pictures of hairdos. 1- because we're usually at our last few seconds before being late, once I finally finish doing their hair, and 2- because of the lighting. And I'm not sure why this one of Kelly looks so weird, but anyway..... you get the general idea!
front view:


back view: (this is called a braid flower)


Charity looks different too- I think it's the lighting. I don't open my blinds till I get back from taking the girls to school- obviously.


I don't remember what this was called, but we had to do quite a few modifications anyway- so I don't know if it can even be considered whatever it was :) This was a fun one though- I liked it. The picture is kind of lame, sorry.


And my cute little abused child (please don't ask about the black eye, it will only make me cry) wanted to get in on the action....


we actually did his hair that morning :) I love his hair- I think he looks so handsome.


Yeah, so today was picture day. Sorry I didn't get to enlist your help for hair ideas. For some reason it didn't click in my brain that it was so soon. Probably good- I would have fretted over it too much. I'm anxious to see how Charity smiled this year :) She's funny when she "practices" in the mirror beforehand :)
I'm totally into doing my girls' hair though now-- it's way fun, sorry if I'm annoying anyone with my new obsession.

2 comments:

Lace said...

I'm going to have to come to you for hair do tips! Beautiful!

leah said...

So fun! You are really good. I'll keep these ideas for the someday when I have a girl.