Here it is!! The last link of our chain!! Hard to believe it looked like this:
at one point isn't it!!!
Well, I just had to get down a few thoughts.
I think this went WAY better than I had imagined. I'm not saying I would CHOOSE to do it again, but we were very blessed. During these last few weeks a lot of people have expressed that they wished they had done more for me while he was gone and to that all I can say is- if anyone had done more- I think I'd have to stop calling myself a Mom altogether. We really did receive a lot of help and a lot of love, and a LOT of blessings!! I can't even express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for his help, and for carrying me through this. I don't think we've ever experienced so few problems in a 2 1/2 month period than we have these last 2 1/2 months. (no emergency trips to the doctor, and no major injuries! just the pink eye....) It was simply a miracle, and I am always going to remember how much we were blessed during this time. It's been great really. (I can't believe I'm saying that!) Who woulda thought!!
I never would have thought that I could do the 24th of July parade and fireworks, Nate's birthday, 3 broken bottles on the patio, 43 trips to the park, 16 walks, Noah's first time eating solid food, 55 baths, 77 bedtimes (that's 168 bedtime songs), Luke's first (and only) time going pee in the big boy potty, 60 big hugs (roughly), Charity's first day of school, Kelly's first day of school, Sleeping in the car in Bear Lake :), Bradley's first day of Preschool, 22 DVDs of 24, 17 pet crickets, 15 pet grasshoppers (as far as I know), about a million pet potato bugs, 1 giant "caterpillar", 1 praying mantis, 1 dead cat in the road, 22 trips to the store, 11 movie nights, 9 Sacrament meetings, 1 Stake Conference, 2 family meetings, about 234 meals, 6 trips to Bountiful, a mysterious barrel of who knows what, the tire falling out of the back of the car, 4 trips to Provo, 2 weddings, and 62 showers without Nate here. It's amazing what you can do if you have to. And we did it!! (not on our own of course, just without Nate :)) I'm so happy, and so relieved.
Now to quote a scripture that we read tonight:
"...Be of good comfort, for on the morrow I will deliver you out of bondage." Mosiah 24:16
(I'm not really in "bondage" but you get the picture :))
I also wanted to wish Nate GOOD LUCK tomorrow on his PV. He is going to do awesome!!! Please pray for him to be able to relax and be confident!!
He's so amazing. I can't wait to see him!!!
ONLY 20 more hours!!!!!

1 comment:
Wow! I can't imagine how excited you are! You are amazing! I am so happy for you that Nate is coming home today!!! Yeay!!!
Post a Comment