This has a funny story-I got this little yellow outfit for Noah (it was $2.00, I couldn't pass it up), eventhough Charity thought it looked "girlish". Well, after I got it on him, I kind of agreed with Charity, but it's still cute, so I left it on him. One of the times that he fell asleep I laid him down on Charity's blanket on the couch because it was the nearest one. He was totally okay with being wrapped up in a pink blanket until I got out the camera :) It was just going to be a funny picture where he looked like a girl, and I wouldn't show it to anyone, but THEN I got a way cute smile out of him!!! So NOW it has to be seen! So just so you know- he is STILL a BOY and a very manly one at that- just in a pink blanket with a girlish outfit on. But check out the remnants of his adorable smile!!! He's so cute. Even in pink, he still looks like a boy.
This was way cute too (and now he's in the right color blanket :)). Kelly is at it again :) She made a picture for Noah this time, and when I looked over at him in his seat while he was sleeping I saw this picture sitting there, propped up next to him- Kelly's so thoughtful. I just can't get over how sweet she is and her cute little pictures.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Real men can wear pink :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment