Charity got some really special mail last night!! Her old class was at it again- they all sent her Birthday Cards!!!! They were SO NICE too, all of them were in these nice envelopes and really thought out sweet words from her friends. I seriously wanted to cry when I heard her reading them. Her old teacher is officially the best teacher ever. I don't know of any teacher that has given this much thought and love to one kid- one that has MOVED even! She's amazing. And I hope she knows how much it means to Charity. Charity is so sentimental (unfortunately I think she gets that from Nate and Me, we're all pathetic around here :)). She has really just been so blessed to have had that teacher and those friends. They're sweet.
Kelly and brad had to get in on the action.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Cards For Charity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment