For Charity's party we went to Hollywood Connections and played around there for a couple of hours. Sorry, no pictures, I figured I had enough last time, and I was playing with my video camera most of the time- if I can figure out how to put those on here, I will do that :)
Afterward we all had lunch at Applebee's.
This is Charity with the bunny her Aunt Heidi gave her.
Getting anxious to open her presents
We got Charity a new little leotard to play in.
She was so cute about her new leotard. When we got home she ran down to put it on and when she came back up she was wearing it with an undershirt under it. I had kind of worried about the straps being kind of "showy" (as charity and kelly call it), and I guess Charity felt the same :) When I asked her why she was wearing the undershirt, she said it was because it felt immodest! My little girl is SO GOOD!! I felt bad for getting her something she felt immodest in, but at the same time, it was neat to see her make that decision all on her own, and it is cool to me to know that she DID feel uncomfortable in something immodest. What a big girl she is!! I'm just so proud of her.
She got some rollerblades from grandpa, as you can see, and she had to try them out as soon as she got home. She's only tried them in the house so far. Still a little nervous to venture outside, but it is so cute to see her trying and being so brave.
I just can't believe how big my baby is getting. She is SIX years old now!! How did she get to SIX years!! I swear she was just 6 months ago yesterday!! Crazy how time flies!!!!
Well, she had a fun birthday party. She would not say that she was six yet, since her birthday was not until the next day :) But she had fun celebrating anyway.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Charity's Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Chair!! You are growing up so fast! And your mom and dad better watch out- you're gonna be too fast for them once you practice with those roller blades a little bit! I'm glad you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Charity!I was just showing Rylee your blog. She really misses you guys. Sorry Christa it's been awhile since I looked at my blog. So it looks like you found a cute background but I have a link on my page now to cutest blog on the block. You are an awesome blogger. Just one question, How do you keep up with it and 5 kids. You are incredible!!
Post a Comment