My little brother just turned 21!!!
He has his last Provisional License (I just learned that while taking the written test to get my Utah Driver's License.... do you know what a Provisional License is???)
We celebrated his birthday on Thursday (I haven't been able to get online since then, that's why this is so late :)), I made him a Chocolate Covered Oreo Cake (yes, just like Nana's, because he changed his mind about the car cake after he tasted Nana's- and hopefully this time the link works)...
The Party Guests:
(if you zoom in on Kelly's cast you can see where "Rockstar Steve" signed it)
(Noah sure makes our parties look boring with his napping)
The Birthday Boy!! Steve had a hard time deciding which picture he liked best of himself :) so I just put them all.
Steve was the entertainment....of course!
We tried to let Steve be the center of all the attention (since he hates it being stolen by the children), but......Charity and Charlie did steal the show for a few minutes :)
We roasted Steve for a little while. It's really hard to try to embarrass someone who likes to be embarrassed :) HA! jk.
(it looks like I'm leading the music in this picture, but I don't think I did)
I had to fight off the kids....he really likes the attention all to himself :)
Well, I think Steve had a good birthday. Hopefully.
I like writing down all the things I love about people on their birthdays, so here goes:
Steve has always been the cute little brother. He's really good at making me laugh. He's good at making me feel good about myself. Even when he was really young he would tell me I looked good, before dates and school and stuff. Such a sweetheart. Steve has the biggest heart! He has a pretty big head too, literally. He's very humble. He is very loyal, and VERY forgiving. I love how he comes down in the mornings pretending to make small talk when he's really just checking out what we're having to see if he wants to try to get me to offer him some :) He's VERY generous. He always offers me some of what he's eating. Even if it's his beloved Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts. He always offers to get me food when he goes out for his late night cravings. Steve is SMART!! He retains information really well. And he has got to be one of the nicest tech support receptionists there ever was, because if I had some of the callers he does....well, I wouldn't be as nice as he is. Steve is a good guitarist and makes it look so fun and easy. Someday he'll teach me to play the guitar I hope. Steve is just overall very talented. When he puts his mind to something he does it. I sure love my little brother. He's one of my best friends. Thanks for everything you do Steve!! Happy 21st!!!

1 comment:
Another fun party! I love the pictures of Charity and Charlie! So cute, I'm going to steal them if that's okay? :)
Post a Comment