Friday, February 20, 2009

I Got Tagged


Meg tagged me. You're supposed to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder. I had to go to my 2003 folder and then in my June folder (4th folder) and this was the 4th picture in that folder. I usually don't do these tags, because the picture that comes up is lame or I am not in the mood to post it, but this time it was this cute picture of Kelly. She was about a month old, and I wanted to get a picture of her in her blessing dress. (It really drove me nuts that I never did that with Charity, and I knew it would drive me crazy to have spent $30 on a dress that she only wore once.......) So we went to Kiddie Kandids. She was so sad while we were trying to take her pictures and so I fed her thinking that might cheer her up, but in the process, she fell asleep. She was un-wake-able. She would not even crack her eyelids open a little. It was cute though....turned out to be one of my most favorite pictures ever :) And how nice that I get to post it :o)
I'll tag: Charity, Sherry, Shannon, and Heather

1 comment:

Lace said...

I'm glad you decided to post this one, what a pretty picture!