Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick learner



At least with kid #5 there aren't TOO many surprises (knock on wood- I'm still crying for you Natalie!). The house is already kid-proof. And as I always say, "if it's not already broken, then it probably can't be". Noah is so stinkin cute doing his slow little crawl everywhere- he reminds me of a turtle. But slowly and steadily he makes his way around just enough to get into things :) So cute.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I think you should come baby-proof my house for me then. Cause I thought it was good already. Whhaaaa!!!!

Yeah for Noah! What a cutie.

Sarah Hatch said...

Thanks for your comment about Charlie! I'm so glad your kids are excited to see him! That's so cute that they love a little baby so much! Noah is so cute and I am so excited to see him! I can't believe he can crawl! That's so cool! I guess we better get our house baby-proof soon too, he'll be crawling around before I know it!

christa said...

I made a mistake, you really don't need to have 5 kids to have your house fully baby-proofed, it's just you need to have a LUKE to have your house fully baby-proofed. So I thought I would announce that Luke is opening his own baby-proofing business, he doesn't charge too much, but Natalie and Sarah, you just pick the day and he will totally be there! He'll take care of that problem RIGHT AWAY!! (he does offer insurance- and will pay for damages acrued, but it might be a little too pricey....)jk.
Yeah, after I posted that post I thought, I'm really asking for it by saying all that- I know I'll be eating my words here real soon I'm sure :)

Momma Dil said...

I love your saying about things being broken. I think I'll cross-stitch that and slap it up on the wall.