Tuesday, November 25, 2008

He was already crying I PROMISE!


I thought I would take the opportunity to get a picture of his teeth while he was already crying. Don't you just love those cute little white stumps! I do.


poor little guy!! This is how he has looked for the last few days- not a happy camper.



But he still manages to fake some happy time for his harom...the little girls at the park just FLOCK to him!! He totally loves it too.

4 comments:

Becky said...

So cute!! I wonder if charlies getting teeth, he's been looking like that for a while. I love that he has a harum.

*Ashleigh* said...

Poor baby:( I always feel so bad for them when they are teething, Ollie is teething too, I feel your pain, or should I say Noahs pain? Either way good luck to you both

Sharp said...

Its easy to see who your favorite is. :P

christa said...

That's funny you should say that Dan, becaues I am always worried that someone will think I have a favorite just because I might post more about one kid than another :)
I think the most obvious thing about this post is that I'M not Noah's favorite at the moment :) Very funny though Dan :) Thanks for your comment :)