Monday, November 17, 2008

Noah's Mobile!!!

I'm not sure what order these will be in, but Noah finally started crawling!!!!! I'm just SO stinkin' excited about it- I made sure to get videos for you all. He's so cute when he crawls! One of these is of him crawling to me and he's pretty happy about it. Then there's one of him going from the crawling position to the sitting position- another very exciting thing for his mommy. And the other one is of him crawling a lot farther, but not so happy about it :) He was definitely on his last lap :) But anyway- he finally did it! And I'm so proud of him! Time to get into things!!! And how cute is he in a sweatshirt- I love sweats on babies.

5 comments:

Momma Dil said...

Congrats, Noah! Lookin' good, my man.

*Ashleigh* said...

I feel ya on this one! He's such a cute crawler! Oliver is still working on real crawling but still manages to get into stuff already:)

*Ashleigh* said...

Hey could you please e-mail me your address (bigfoot_mama@hotmail.com) I am trying to be on top of my christmas this year so I can enjoy the season like it was meant to be:) Thanks a bunch!

Natalie said...

He has such a gentle crawl. What a sweetheart. Congratulations little Noah!!

Jennifer said...

Hey, Well as usaual it's been awhile since I left a message, but I do look at your blog everynow and then. Looks like you are all doing well. I can't believe your little guy is crawling already. Crazy how time flies! I can't believe you guys have been gone a year now. And the pictures of Kelly look just like you. You have cute kids. Take Care and Keep in Touch. Jenn