Thursday, November 20, 2008

Roses from my Sweet Brad


I know I post a lot of the notes and pictures from my kids, but I have a lot of kids, so it's okay :) This one is one of the first from Bradley though! My cute little Bradley is now into making pictures for his Mommy. His latest creation was just so sweet- he actually cut these ones out himself as well as drawing them. They are roses. (which I must say he has done an EXCELLENT job!) He sat here and worked on these for a of couple hours on friday just making sure they were perfect. It was really fun for me :) He was just so sweet about it too. And yet another one of those moments that make me grateful to be a mom- wouldn't trade it for the world.

2 comments:

*Ashleigh* said...

I love these moments too! I am so glad you share them! It gives me something to look forward to once my LO's start to grow up:)

Momma Dil said...

I'm glad you post this kind of stuff. My kids are at a hard age for me right now where it seems like non-stop tantruming and whining so it's good to know there is are good things to come.