I was tagged by my somethingth cousin (what are we anyway Heather??) so here goes:
8 tv shows I like to watch
1-24 on DVD
2- The Office
3- Law and Order SVU (although it's been a while)
4-Jon and Kate Plus 8
5- Deal or No Deal
6- Any makeover shows (people or homes)
7- Whose Line is it Anyway
8- Curious George
8 things that happened yesterday
1- Nate got a day off
2- The girls were late for school
3- Nate cleaned the kitchen (wahoo!)
4- BBQ with Nate's friends
5- Charity played with the dog
6- Bradley played with Nate's friend Chris
7- I bawled like a baby (poor Nate)
8- I went to bed late
8 favorite places to eat
1- Olive Garden (all-time fav)
2- Panda Express
3- Arby's (just for the jalepeno poppers)
4- Tepanyaki
5- Carl's Jr. (just for the playground)
6- anywhere that I don't have to cook
7- in the mountains with a campfire
8- at my table with my whole family
8 things I am looking forward to
1- Nate coming home
2- When I lose all my weight
3- Christmas
4- well, I guess Halloween first :)
5- Buying a house
6- Settling down
7- life
8- seeing what my kids do in their lives
8 things on my wish list
1- a house (as I said before)
2- a workout DVD
3- new scriptures (mine are falling apart- kids!)
4- clothes (but not till I lose weight- man I'm starting to sound obsessed, sorry)
5- new shoes
6- some new pots and pans
7- more time with my honey!
8- a printer
8 people that I tag
1- Sherry
2- Wendy
3- Sarah
4- Jen
5- Julie
6- Meg
7- Beth
8- Cally
Monday, October 13, 2008
The Number 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Are you looking for a house? Is Nate working at the slc airport? If you moved by us, that would be a pretty short commute. :)
Post a Comment