Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saturday

I love Noah's face in this picture :) He's so excited for the yummy food


Brad and Luke took off up the hill and rolled down a few times.


Noah likes pineapple.


Charity just follows Sariah around- it's so nice that they have each other to play with when we get together.

just playing with the photo editor- if you get sick of my lame editing then teach me how to do photoshop ;) HA! jk. sort of.
This picture is kind of an optical illusion...... is Kelly sitting or standing? and where is the person that belongs to the other set of legs??? hmmm??????


This was really sweet. Nate and I were looking around trying to count our kids (making sure they were all present- it was a BIG playground!), and this is how we found Kelly and Luke. Kelly was pushing him on the swing!! The cutest thing ever!! Without any help from mom and dad, she put him up on the swing and pushed him for a while. We couldn't help but sit there and bask in the moment.


Charity had a blast with Sariah and Ruby on the tire swing- I LOVED those swings when I was a kid.


Kelly loved holding baby Nathan


I just love these Father and his sons moments- better grow another arm, Nate, quick!!




Debe and I thought this would be a funny picture- looks like they're heckling the kids on the playground or something :)



Scott kept sending Jenna over with wood chips for her mom :) Very funny :)
Bradley did surprisingly well climbing the bar-dome-thingy (what are these called?). Only needed a little help!

Look, now they've got Charity doing it ;)

Lukey had fun on this teeter-totter thing- I thought that kid was going to send him flying.


On the way home from the park we stopped off at our old "Halloween House" that we used to drive past 50 times a year, back when we lived in T-ville. It's such a fun little display. The kids got a kick out of it.




On Saturday, we made our way up to Liberty Park for a BBQ and some fun with the Lignells. We had a good time eating the yummy food and playing with the Puppies (someone was trying to sell some puppies there so our kids and Debe all got some free entertainment out of that), then we walked over to the playground and had some more fun. I love it when our kids get together because they really do get along so well. Sariah is good at playing with Charity and making her feel cool enough to hang with an 8 year old :)

3 comments:

meg said...

Don't you love the awesome weather in Oct so you can still go to the park. Looks like you all had lots of fun!!

Sarah Hatch said...

I like your photo editor pictures, they're probably just as good as photoshop can do. Did your dad install Nik filters when he gave you Photoshop? (Color Efex Pro 3.0 Complete) If he didn't have him do it next time he's out. Nik filters are pretty sweet. I'll send you an email sometime about how to do some of that stuff on Photoshop.

Natalie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. It's great seeing Nate in the pictures again! I'm still so happy that you have him back.