Friday, October 17, 2008

"I YOOKEY!"

Luke's been really obsessed with his name lately (he calls himself "yookey"). He keeps telling me "I not _____ I yookey!" No matter what it is I'm calling him. Whether it's "Mr. Polite", "Sweetheart", "Bud", "Buddy-boy", just plain old "boy" even ticks him off. So it's kind of funny to just play with him and call him random things, just to hear him say, "I Yookey!!!"
Yesterday was extra funny though because this time it wasn't him and he was really mad about it. Kelly was doing something helpful and I said, "Thank you so much little helper-girl" and without a pause Luke screams out, "HE NAME NOT HEWPER-GOO, IT KULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!" (and he was really bugged). We all got a good laugh, and then Brad started telling Luke that Kelly is a HER, not a HE, so Luke quickly yelled back, "HE NAME NOT HER, IT KULLY!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Luke's really got the know-it-all thing down- he's all set to be a teenager :) I have to laugh!)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

K..that is so hilarious! I'm glad you wrote that one down.